Thursday, September 13, 2007

Music Review: Megadeth 'That One Night'

Megadeth-That One NightMEGADETH
That One Night: Live in Buenos Aires
Image Entertainment
Release date: Sept. 4, 2007


I'm going to tell you right from the beginning -- I unapologetically love Megadeth.

I remember clearly that day back in 1985 when I discovered them. I was combing the "metal" LP bins at my local record store when I came across Killing Is My Business ... And Business Is Good, which boasted a sticker on the cover stating that it was the debut album from former Metallica guitarist Dave Mustaine's new band. That's all I needed to know. Seven bucks later, the low-production quality of opening tune "Last Rites/Loved To Deth" was blaring through my speakers, Mustaine's raspy voice screaming, "I loved you to deth!!!"...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: