Friday, September 28, 2007

Hardware Review: Apple Keyboard '08 Edition

New Apple Keyboard 2008 EditionI set out happily on my morning mission to the local Apple store with the intention of coming home with a shiny new-brushed aluminum (one of my VERY favorite aesthetics, BTW), Apple Bluetooth keyboards. Sadly, my happy thoughts of bringing home my new little friend (minus the number pad AND the forward delete button... a personal peeve of mine!) were dashed. They weren’t in stock. I went from the Apple store in the local mall to a CompUSA only to be told the same thing, though the words were slightly different. At the Apple store I inquired about the new Apple Bluetooth keyboard and I was handed a card and instructed to call in a week and "check up to see if they were delivered yet." At CompUSA, however, the resident Mac-geek informed me that they "hadn't shipped out to anyone," and "I don't know what's wrong with Apple, people have been asking quite often about that item."...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: