Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Great Zombie Round-Up… The Final Chapter?

Hordes of Hellish and Vile Things,

The time has come once again for your good friend Obvious Zombie (<-- me) to take your hand and lead you through the Zombie Zeitgeist. We must move quickly, for there is a lot to cover --movies, science, flash mobs, comics... What, I can't have your hand? I'll give it back when I'm done with it. I swear.

How about a thigh?...

USDZA SealObZomb Makes Friends, Enemies

I feel it's my duty to bring a newly formed governmental agency to your attention. The U.S. Department of Zombie Affairs, or USDZA (affectionately pronounced Us Does), has been quietly recruiting unassuming police cadets, top-of-the-class boot camp soldiers, and first-year sanitation employees to round out their sub-management and fill their rank and file.

Doesn't seem like they're assembling an outreach team, huh?

'Permissum somnus subsisto quietus' ...anyone know what that means?

Anyhoo, I don't know much else about them, save the fact that since I myself AM a zombie (one with his own blog no less), you will doubtless find me crossing paths with their agents in very the near future...continue reading this frakin' AWESOME Zombie Round-Up at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: