Sunday, September 23, 2007

Movie Review: Good Luck Chuck

Good Luck Chuck movie posterI said I wanted to upgrade the finger and so from now on people should use both the ring finger coupled with the middle finger. I called it the SUperFInger. -Revelation 4:2

I hate Dane Cook. It’s no secret, really. But like many of my pop culture enemies, I once rooted for him to do good so I could look at him differently and… Ya know… Learn something. I watched his HBO special, which looked to me like a red-assed howler monkey with a metrosexual haircut shrieking at the top of his lungs, telling long and unfunny stories that didn’t have a point and didn’t really go anywhere. I saw Employee of the Month… And soaked my eyes in bleach immediately afterwards. But that was just a bad movie. I heard good things about Mr. Brooks, so I went into Good Luck Chuck with an open mind, waiting to be convinced of the MySpace comic phenomenon...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: