Thursday, September 20, 2007

DVD Review: 'Knocked Up' Extended & Unrated 2-Disc Set

Knocked UpWhen Ben Stone (Seth Rogen), an unremarkable, unemployed pot-enthusiast, has a one night stand with Allison Scott (Katherine Heigl), an attractive behind-the-scenes producer for the E! channel who's out celebrating her promotion to on-camera reporter, the result is a very unexpected pregnancy.

When I saw this movie in theaters I formed an opinion that it was one of the most true-to-life comedies I had ever seen [read my movie review here]. I felt that beyond the unavoidable contrivance of the premise (slacker dude impregnates hot chick), it didn't rely on generic Hollywood knee-jerk comedic fodder...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

also...



Click here for details on how to win a
'Knocked Up' prize pack from Geeks of Doom.

No comments: