Saturday, January 12, 2008

DVD Review: SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis

SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis DVDSpongebob's Atlantis SquarePantis
Directed by Walt Dohrn, C.H. Greenblatt
Starring Santiago Ziesmer, Sébastien Desjours
Paramount Home Video
Available Nov. 13, 2007


The first thing I have to say is that I am a true SpongeBob fan. I have seen every episode of the Nickelodeon cartoon series SpongeBob SquarePants, so when I heard there's was going to be a SpongeBob movie, I was very happy and excited and was looking forward to it. I really didn't know what to expect and since I didn't know much about it -- aside from finding out the title would be SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis -- I would just have to wait to see the movie. I kept my hopes for it alive while wondering, will the movie be good or will the DVD releases just be all studio hype?...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: