Tuesday, January 8, 2008

DVD Review: Rob & Big -- The Complete Seasons 1 & 2

Rob & Big - The Complete Seasons 1 & 2 (Uncensored) DVDRob & Big
The Complete Seasons 1 & 2 (Uncensored)
Starring Chris Boykin, Rob Dyrdek
Paramount Home Video
Available Jan. 8, 2008


Come on, you know the words. Sing along with me:

"My Buddy, (my buddy)
My Buddy, (my buddy)
Wherever I go, he goes…”


From the equally annoying yet perfect opening theme song, the MTV comedy reality series Rob & Big crams the idea of friendship down our throats with such force you almost turn away in disgust. The show follows the lives of professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and his best friend and head of security Christopher "Big Black” Boykin. The premise of the show is simply to follow them around and document their antics, of which there are many...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: