Monday, January 21, 2008

Movie Review: The Bucket List

The Bucket List movie posterThe Bucket List
Directed by Rob Reiner
Starring Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, Sean Hayes
Rated: PG-13
Released date: Jan 11, 2008


I like pizza. I'd say it's one of my favorite foods. It's easy, it's always good, and you can create variety just by changing a few toppings around (I'd say I'm a supreme guy, for anyone interested). I also like chili and spaghetti. But if you tried to put chili and spaghetti on a pizza I don't know that the end would justify the means. (Actually, that doesn't sound half bad…). My point is just because you like the ingredients doesn't mean you will like the finished product as a dish. You could say The Bucket List is kinda like a chili-spaghetti pizza...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: