Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Comic Review: Atomic Robo #4

Red 5 Comics - Atomic Robo #4Atomic Robo #4
Written by Brian Clevinger
Art by Scott Wegener, Zack Finfrock
Colors by Ronda Pattison
Letters by Jeff Powell
Red 5 Comics
Cover price: $2.95; On sale: Jan. 16, 2008


I gave the ending of the last issue a bit of a hard time, since the issue just kind of stopped without any indication it was the end. Well, it's okay, because the story continues here, before going into another flashback. I was kind of worried about this series after the last issue, but with issue number four, it's rocketed right back into my heart, with probably my favorite issue so far. I think I enjoyed it so much because it lived up to my expectation of what I thought the series was going to be, as opposed to what the first three issues actually were. That said, I'm really starting to enjoy the main character as I get a feel for his personality, and this issue helps to fill in some of the reasons why he is the way he is...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: