Saturday, December 29, 2007

Movie Review: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

National Treasure: Book of SecretsNational Treasure: Book of Secrets
Directed by Jon Turteltaub
Starring Nicolas Cage, Justin Bartha, Diane Kruger, Jon Voight, Helen Mirren
Rated PG
Release date: Dec. 21, 2007


National Treasure was that one movie that everyone hated to admit that they liked. Anytime that I would bring it up, someone would attempt to shank me just because I liked it, but you could tell it in their eyes that they liked it too. For a movie that was about finding treasure other than the boogers in your nostrils, it was pretty good. It wasn’t an Academy Award-winning movie, but it was a fun popcorn flick. I mean, SOMEONE else had to like it, because it made $173 million in the United States alone, and I know it just wasn’t me that paid into it...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: