Wednesday, December 19, 2007

DVD Review: Bring It On: In It To Win It

Bring It On: In It To Win It DVDBring It On: In It To Win It
Directed by Steve Rash
Starring Ashley Benson, Cassie Scerbo, Jennifer Tisdale, Michael Copon
PG-13
Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Available Dec. 18, 2007


To be honest, at first, I only took this assignment as a goof. I just thought I'd write a couple of silly things, maybe get a plug in, and then I'd be off into the night like a drunken phantom. That was my plan anyway. I mean, it's a cheerleading movie, right? Keep in mind, that I am a man in his thirties who was asked in all seriousness to write about a movie that is almost exclusively targeted at young girls between the ages of nine and fourteen years old. Then it occurred to me that the things I thought were interesting even in my twenties (like that episode of 90210 when Donna shows up at a clothing factory in a belly shirt and high heels only to discover that she has wandered into a sweatshop full of underpaid immigrants) may fall right into the realm of the very same demographic. In other words, I was probably asked to do this because I may be the only man on the GoD staff who gets it.

Moving on...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: