Thursday, December 13, 2007

Comic Review: 'I Am Legend: Awakening'

Week of Geek: I Am Legend



WEEK OF GEEK SERIES: I AM LEGEND: PART V

DC/Vertigo has created a free online comic book that serves as a prequel to the upcoming Warner Bros. film, I Am Legend, which sees a deadly virus leave one human survivor on Earth (Will Smith starring as Robert Neville) amongst a newly formed race of humans-turned-vampire/zombies.

There are four issues in the online series, titled I Am Legend: Awakening, set in the world of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend and told through the experiences of some of the earlier survivors before the introduction of Robert Neville. The virus at this point has killed off many people, but those who've survived are either immune or infected, the latter transformed into vampire-like beings who, after dark, prey on the living...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: