Thursday, December 13, 2007

DVD Review: Arctic Tale

Arctic Tale DVDArctic Tale
Directors: Adam Ravetch, Sarah Robinson
Cast: Queen Latifah, little kiddies and animals
Paramount Home Video
2007


Let it be known to the people who just scroll down to the bottom of the review JUST to see what my score was for this movie that I never gave this movie a score. If you watched March of the Penguins, you will know how hard it is to say how a documentary like that is as far as quality goes. (And no, calling it cute doesn’t qualify how good it is. You can call one of the girls at the mall cute, but she might have a history of Chlamydia that you don’t know about.)

That is why Arctic Tale isn’t receiving a rating from me. It won’t get my opinion, because I’ll just be calling it cute. I won’t compare it to March of the Penguins, because they are two different movies and Arctic Tale never received as much buzz, therefore they won’t make animated movie after animated movie of polar bears and walruses. I won’t even be criticizing Queen Latifah’s narration, which says a whole lot about me...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: