Monday, December 31, 2007

DVD Review: Shoot 'Em Up

Shoot 'Em Up DVDShoot ’Em Up
Directed by Michael Davis
Starring Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, Monica Bellucci
New Line Home Video
Available Jan. 1, 2008


Talk about shooting your load. -- Clive Owen, Shoot ’Em Up

NOTE: I’ve been obligated to write this review since the middle of August. Due to Shoot ‘Em Up being rated R, and being that I’m underage, and being that it was playing at a theater that I couldn’t sneak into, I missed one hell of a time. So… umm… sorry Dave and Eve…

There comes a time in all of our lives when we see something that doesn’t look the least bit realistic. This year alone, I had the opportunity to watch Bruce Willis ride on a fighter plane, a stripper with a gun for a leg kill zombies, and Britney Spears performing at the VMAs once again, and I didn't believe a single bit of it. Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself. I had fun with each and every one of them, and I was in one hell of a mood that could have turned a drunk sober...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: