Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Hellraiser Project: Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth

Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth DVDThere is a list I keep in my mind of the things I really wish I could have gone my whole life not seeing. If I had not seen a couple of these things, I might be a little more well-adjusted and less mean as catshit. They’re not all gruesome, mind you, but if there’s a God, he’d have called foul by now, a yellow flag, SOMETHING! Things like…

-That damned “Mission Accomplished” banner.

-The details of Bill O’Reilly’s phone sex conversations.

-Any episode of Saturday Night Live past the ’01 season.

-Four words and a hyphenate: “Aaron Boone walk-off home run.”

With all the depravity, deceit, and just plain ooginess on display in those four examples, a disembodied cervix that has hydraulic equipment embedded in it is the chumpiest of chump change, which is what’s on display in this week’s installment. I don’t know how it’s gonna pan out in quality, but in terms of grisly imagery at least, I have a feeling that The Hellraiser Experiment might just be more easier than I thought...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: