Friday, November 23, 2007

Comic Review: The Probability Broach: The Graphic Novel

The Probability Broach: The Graphic NovelThe Probability Broach
Story by L. Neil Smith
Art by Scott Bieser
Colors by --3--
Big Head Press
Cover Price: $19.95; Available Now


Or as I like to call this book, “Libertarianism, Yay!” This was a weird one, not really knowing anything about it till I started reading, which is not normal for me these days as I usually try to find out lots of info about things before I buy them. However, I was sent this book and after reading it, I’m left scratching my head a bit. There are several different questions to ask myself while reviewing this: does it work as an adaptation of a novel? Does it work as an explanation of Libertarian ideas and philosophies? Does it work as a piece of fiction on its own? Is it exciting? Does it have interesting characters? Does it have anything to say? I guess those last ones are questions I ask when reviewing anything, but they come up more in relation to the first two questions. I have answers to all those questions, but first, plot synopsis, ho!!...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: