Friday, November 30, 2007

DVD Review: Inside the Actor's Studio - Johnny Depp

Inside the Actor's Studio with Johnny Depp DVDInside the Actor's Studio - Johnny Depp
Directed by Jeff Wurtz
Starring Johnny Depp, James Lipton
Shout! Factory


Inside the Actor's Studio: The Depth of Depp

Over the years, Johnny Depp and I have enjoyed a healthy, long-term, committed relationship. And by 'healthy', 'long term,' and 'committed', I of course mean 'unhealthy', 'obsessive,' and 'stalkee-stalker' respectively. My admiration for the man goes beyond the realms of sanity.

Currently, his movies occupy the 4th, 9th, 13th, and 25th positions on my Top 50 List. His creative processes, personal philosophies, and overall outlook have all been a source of inspiration to me personally.

It is fitting, then, that my first review published by someone other than myself is James Lipton's quest to lead us all into the psyche of the Teen-Idol turned Hollywood Rebel turned Acting Legend that is Johnny Depp...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: