Monday, November 26, 2007

DVD Review: Guy X

Guy X DVDGuy X (2005)
Director: Saul Metzstein
Cast: Jason Biggs, Natascha McElhone, Jeremy Northam, Michael Ironside
First Look Pictures
On-sale: Nov. 27, 2007


Geeks Of Doom sent an email to the staff about movie screeners. The items on the list were about aliens, SpongeBob, and a little movie called Guy X that caught my eye, all because of one little name. His name is one name that I know very well. I stuck by him when he stuck his crank in a pie, and I cheered him on in that Freddie Prinze, Jr. bullshit called Boys and Girls. I watched him in the very depressing Prozac Nation and I once made sweet hot DeFrancisco love to his Anything Else co-star Christina Ricci. I even sat through Loser just to for him!...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: