Sunday, October 14, 2007

Movie Review: Michael Clayton

Michael Clayton movie posterMichael Clayton
Written and directed by Tony Gilroy
Starring George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Tom Wilkinson, Michael O'Keefe, Sydney Pollack
Rated R


Send me to jail. I'm not guilty, but I'm used to it. -- Vin Diesel, Find Me Guilty

Think back to the summer of 1995, when The Usual Suspects was released into theaters. All of you bastards were up in the sky with that movie, saying "Holy shit! This is freaking brilliant!" and "I never saw that twist coming," and I bet one of you bastards even said "FUCK THIS STUPID SHIT! In four years, a man by the name of M. Night Shyamalan would make a better twist than you little fuckers! Just wait and see, pricks!"

Well, it just happens to be that Michael Clayton IS...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: