Sunday, October 14, 2007

Comic Review: Drafted #2

Devils Due - Drafted #2Drafted #2
Written by Mark Powers
Art by Chris Lie
Colors by Joseph Baker
Letters by Brian J. Crowley
Devil's Due Publishing
Cover price: $3.50; On-sale: Oct. 10, 2007


I’m not gonna tell you what happens in this comic. So let’s get that straight right away. I’m not going to cite specific story elements, I’m not going to reveal specific plot details. All you’re getting from me is this:

In issue #2 of Devil’s Due Publishing’s breakout series, Drafted, the story continues. The world reacts to the events of last issue, and mysteries begin to reveal themselves.

That’s it. That’s all you’re getting. Because to say more than that -- to form even a paragraph-long generalization of the plot of the book would reveal, in my eyes, too much. Every scene, every exchange, every panel... is important...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: