Saturday, October 6, 2007

DVD Review: 'Death Proof' Extended and Unrated

Death ProofDeath Proof: Tarantino and Me on a Ride of Destruction

This article is separated into four parts. It's a review of Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof and a whole lot more, so clear your calendar for a little while.

Part One: Tarantino and Me

I pondered over one question for the good part of two months -- who is my favorite director? Is it Kubrick, who amazed me in A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket? How about Hitchcock, who always seems to make me shit myself during the shower scene of Psycho? Maybe it is Spielberg, whose mixed variety of films never seems to fail me? These three are definitely up there, but not a single one of these guys beat Quentin Tarantino...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: