Sunday, August 26, 2007

Movie Review: Mr. Bean's Holiday

Mr. Bean's Holiday"Come on, everybody, it's gonna be great! Dr. Bean is a genius of the very highest order!" - Peter MacNicol, "Bean"

Let's start this off on the right spot: if you don't like Mr. Bean, don't fucking see this movie. Now that I got that out of the way... If you do like Mr. Bean, you should be happy. It contains jokes that are pretty much just like the original TV show. I am a self-confessed "Bean"-er (1. person who likes "Mr. Bean"; 2. a racial slur. I'm number 1). I grew up watching Mr. Bean when I was young, and I caught the first midnight showing for Bean: The Movie when I was five. Therefore, I liked Mr. Bean's Holiday. I know not too many people (er, anyone who didn't put their eight dollars in the ten million gross just for the U.S.) like "Mr. Bean," and they often call him "pain in their assholes," but for them people that do (in the U.S., of course, since most people in England pretty much call him God), good for you guys. Now, if you guys can all say the same thing about Uwe Boll, we could be getting somewhere...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: