Monday, August 6, 2007

Comic Review: Uncanny X-Men: Rise and Fall of the Shi’ar Empire

Uncanny X-MenUncanny X-Men: Rise and Fall of the Shi’ar Empire
Writer: Ed Brubaker
Artists: Billy Tan and Clayton Henry
Marvel Comics
Release date July 31, 2007


I used to be a huge X-Men fan. When I first started buying comics on my own, it was Web of Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, and Uncanny X-Men. I lived for when those books came out, and I find it kind of sad now that I can’t get much excitement over either X-Men or Spider-Man these days. They became victims of my collegiate lack of money, and for whatever reason, I didn’t pick them back up after I got back into comics. However, it’s always nice to slip back in and see how the old franchises are holding up. (I tried Amazing during Marvel's Civil War even, and let’s just say I’m back to not buying it.)...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: