Sunday, August 19, 2007

Conversations with GoD: Alex Winter

Alex WinterNow I believe in the personal philosophy ‘If you don’t ask, you don’t get’, so as a shot in the dark, I thought I would contact a certain somebody. After reminding myself of my youth and the things that were most influential to me, one of those was, bear with me, none other than the ‘Bill & Ted’ movies. My mother downright refused me to tear a tee-shirt in half, to emulate Bill S. Preston, Esq. At least I could wear the cap backwards. Now enough on those movies. (Even though the new 3 Disc Boxset Bill & Ted's Most Excellent Collection is out now.)

I say this because the person I wanted to question [bother] was none other than Mr. Alex Winter!

Checking out his personal Web site www.alexwinter.com will tell you that this man has been busy. Very busy. And the following interview will tell all...continue reading this interview at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: