Friday, March 7, 2008

Movie Review: Vantage Point

Vantage PointSPOILER WARNING: This review contains tons and TONS of spoilers, including the ending. You’ve been warned.

Vantage Point
Directed by Pete Travis
Starring Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox, Forest Whitaker
Rated PG-13
Release date: Feb. 22, 2008


“Matthew Fox from ‘Lost?’ You know what's interesting about him? NOTHING!” -- Seth Rogan, Knocked Up

Well didn’t this weekend just suck monkey dick. My one computer crashed on Saturday and Sunday it manages to wipe out all of our shit, including my music. Also on Sunday, I was given the opportunity to see one of three films – Vantage Point, Semi-Pro, or Definitely, Maybe. Being that I had to review Vantage Point for Geeks of Doom and Semi-Pro for FilmArcade, I narrowed my choices down to those two. Since I was a week late with Vantage Point, I caught that one. And I can tell you right now that without seeing Semi-Pro whether or not I made a good choice...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: