Saturday, March 1, 2008

Movie Review: Charlie Bartlett

Charlie Bartlett movie posterCharlie Bartlett
Directed by Jon Poll
Starring Anton Yelchin, Robert Downey, Jr., Hope Davis
Rated R
Release date: February 22nd, 2008

"Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second." – Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"M-I-L-F Mom I'd Like to Fuck!" – John Cho, American Pie


John Hughes is considered one of the greatest minds in teenaged cinema for the past twenty years. Not only did he bring along what we now call The Brat Pack, he helped create the films -- The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off are among the many classic high school flicks that teenagers now look at today as classics. That's true; I consider The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller to be two of the greatest films on the planet (hell, I don't even want to begin about how many times I pulled off the Ferris Bueller trick… every teenager deserves to watch that)...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: