Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movie Review: Definitely, Maybe

Definitely, MaybeDefinitely, Maybe
Directed by Adam Brooks
Starring Ryan Reynolds, Abigail Breslin, Isla Fisher, Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks
Rated PG-13
Released date: Feb. 14, 2008


“You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?”

“I'd say more like one out of a million.”

“So you're telling me there's a chance.”


We all make choices in life, every day. Some are smaller and have little or no impact on the grand scheme, and some shake us to our foundation and alter the very balance of power in our lives and completely change the game. For one reason or another a few months back I embarked on a quest to find the first good romantic comedy of the season. I didn’t mean to, but after seeing so many bad ones, I imagined there had to be one out there sooner or later that didn’t make me want to reject my trade. Regrettably, my stubborn nature took over...continue reading this review at Geeks of Doom!

No comments: