Sunday, July 15, 2007

Manic Rage's Brush With Nick Oliveri

Dead Planet: SonicSlowMotionTrailsI'll talk to you about my memories. Like it or lump it, you will listen.

Let's go back in time to September 2006. I was walking through Manchester [UK] after departing from the train, and me and my comrades needed money. On the way to the cash machine, out of the corner of my eye I saw Nick Oliveri pre-gig.

After a few minutes of idle chit-chat and stunned silence [nothing wrong with Star-Struck-Ness] mixed with an autograph session I proceeded to thank Nick and Co and walked away. I only found out later from guitarist Ian the truth of what happened, but Nick chased after me, yes GoDoomers, to grab a photo of the back of my jacket. More on this later....continue reading this article at Geeks of Doom

No comments: