Wednesday, July 4, 2007

'Good Luck Chuck' Trailer

Good Luck ChuckI thought for sure I had posted this trailer already, being as I LOVE Dane Cook (please, don't be a hater cuz the guy's hit it big), but I realized I didn't.

In Good Luck Chuck, comedian turned actor Dane Cook stars in this romantic comedy as Chuck, the guy every girl wants to sleep with, because once they do, they then meet the man of their dreams. This is why Chuck is such "good luck." Chuck enjoys all that meaningless sex until he meets the girl of his dreams (Jessica Alba), but can't have sex with her for obvious reasons.

I'm glad to see Dane Cook get a leading role like this. He was great in the small part he had in Waiting, and the trailer for Chuck looks really funny. (Watch the trailer here after the jump.) But the movie poster? Ack, creepy. Yeah, I know it's a play on the famous John Lennon/Yoko Ono Rolling Stone cover, but it just doesn't seem to fit for this movie.

Good Luck Chuck hits theaters on September 21, 2007...check out this preview after the jump at Geeks of Doom

No comments: